Tacozilla

Established Member
Reaction score
Purchase links: Amazon - Sainsbury's - Zavvi

Release date: 24/06/2013

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
God yes, I hope they don't use the first image, it will look completely out of place! The second one is far more appealing.

This isn't that bad a movie actually so I will definitely be buying this. And, of course, because I've ordered the first three steelbooks then I'd have to get Batman and Robin as well (which might be the worst Batman movie to date but I find it watchable enough). Don't hate me!

With the announcement of this and Batman and Robin, I make it sixteen Steelbooks due in June. Ridiculous.

Sixteen? That's madness. I've cancelled quite a few as I couldn't afford much else after the steelbook money had been budgeted for. Unfortunately, the cost of groceries and boring stuff like that has to be taken into account.

Yes I hate it too when essentials such as food get in the way of my hobby! :mad:

Batman would be a sensation in any leather bar, but "Batman Forever" is at pains to show that he has heterosexual tastes. Nicole Kidman plays Dr. Chase Meridian, who sounds like a bank, but is, in fact, a student of abnormal psychology.

I think that is the final art unfortunately :(

Attachments

• 10798894-1367401021-647374.jpg
    10798894-1367401021-647374.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 1,396
Last edited:
that cover makes no sense seeing as Batman & Robin has a cover that matches Batman/ Batman Returns, they are the same as the amaray covers except this one

It's a nice looking steel and I loved this adventure as a kid, it was the first Batman film I saw at the cinema, but really, it's total garbage. Easy pass.

Either do the covers the same or don't bother at all. This kind of thing drives me nuts. It will look crap when stood next to the other 3.

I really wish they used the same artwork style as the others, I might pass on this ... didn't overly want it anyways and the artwork choice is bleh

I was going to grab all four, but considering that they don't even make a matching set, I'll wait for these to hit the bargain bin instead.

snooloui said:
I was going to grab all four, but considering that they don't even make a matching set, I'll wait for these to hit the bargain bin instead.

Same here, I do own the anthology set of 4, but all my superhero films are in steels and I'd like to add these and the potential of having the original Superman films in steels made me want them, but £60 to replace my boxset is too much. Bargain bucket it is!

Snooloui - is there anyway we can get HDN to petition to get the artwork on this changed ? I remember you saying they were in contact with them.

Not sure they have much if any influence over non-exclusive releases like this. I think we are stuck with it :(

snooloui said:
Not sure they have much if any influence over non-exclusive releases like this. I think we are stuck with it :(

D'oh. I just can't understand the reasoning with choosing this as the artwork. I bet Val Kilmer works at the steelbook factory and needed to see his face pressed in metal. It's the only explanation I can think of.

I heard someone on HDN say that WB tend to stick to their designs once they are finalised

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom