• 91+PwhsWQPL._AA1500_.jpg
    91+PwhsWQPL._AA1500_.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 104
  • 918z9DMSuyL._AA1500_.jpg
    918z9DMSuyL._AA1500_.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 785
Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
pre-ordered this and batman returns. I already have the digibook for this but I dont mind getting again as I do love this movie

Artwork up at Zavvi..

Attachments

• batman.jpg
    batman.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 105
I bought all four of these movies when they first came out (yes, even Batman & Robin!!!) but I admit I'd quite like to have steelbook versions, particularly as I have the Chris Nolan trilogy all in steelbook cases too. The original releases all came on a single disc anyway so at least I can get rid of the originals without losing anything if I just own the steelbooks.

I'm getting annoyed at myself though for doing all this double-dipping of movies I already own on BD just to get a steelbook case. One out of three steelbooks tend to be crap anyway in my experience (cheap finish, lazy design, lack of internal art, etc.) so I'm trying to be a bit more conservative about which ones I buy. New movies in steelbooks are a given, e.g. The Hobbit, but I want to cut down on the double-dips for obvious reasons. I wouldn't really mind so much if these were remasters and/or had new extras or whatnot but in all cases they're just recycled versions of five years or older transfers. Must be easy money for the publishers as a way of getting rid of old surplus stock and we fall for it. :(

Artwork up at Amazon and now available to pre-order for £12.59:

Attachments

• 918z9DMSuyL._AA1500_.jpg
    918z9DMSuyL._AA1500_.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 518
Prefer the look of this one over my Amazon.ca release of a couple of years ago :clap:

Release date showing as 24th June now on Amazon and Zavvi.

why oh why have i just bid and won the us digibook of this for £7 when ive just sold my amaray to get the steelbook?

im a nutter!

why oh why have i just bid and won the us digibook of this for £7 when ive just sold my amaray to get the steelbook?

im a nutter!

Reasons are as follows -

1. Because it's Batman
2. Because it's a nice digibook (i have it too)
3. Because it's Batman

sainsburys just despatched this - cant wait to check them all out :)

Pictures thanks to gam from the wave thread:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC01113.jpg
    DSC01113.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 235
  • DSC01114.jpg
    DSC01114.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 216

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?