Batman Begins sequel, Heath Ledger the JOKER!?

Who should be the joker in the batman begins sequel?

• Heath Ledger, [url]http://people.smartchat.net.au/~jhml/heathledger/Images/heath10.jpg[/url]

Votes: 25 35.7%
  • Crispin Glover aka George Mcfly

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Sean Penn

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Mark Hamill

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • Robin Williams

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Steve Buscemi

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Adrian Brody, [url]http://***********/z9lnu[/url]

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Paul Bettany

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • christopher eccleston, [url]http://walford.smugmug.com/photos/32090031-O.jpg[/url]

• other

• Total voters
Well looking at the photo from the link he's got a smile that would work.
I always found the joker a difficult character when you've got a dark Gotham.
Scarecrow I thought was fantastic and fitted in really well. Just have to hope the script is good enough.

Really looking forward to this just wish they'd hurry up :( :(

Not convinced on Heath though...he does have the right face but I'm not sure he could be mad enough.

Think Mark Hamill could have been interesting...following his stint as the Joker on the Cartoons he probably has the clown prince of crime down to a tee now.

Still will have to wait (AGES!!!!! :() to see if it works.

Neil

That article only says that Ledger has been offered the role, it doesn't say he's accepted it yet.

May still turn out to be someone else completely (Crispin Glover with a bit of luck :D ).

CrazyHorse said:
May still turn out to be someone else completely (Crispin Glover with a bit of luck :D ).

I'll second that proposal!

I guess I'm not too fussed who plays him as long they play him well & they make him look as good as they did with that photoshop "Teaser" poster that was doing the rounds a few months ago...

joker0tz.jpg

Neil

Adrien Brody's name was mentioned in the past too for this which I thought would have worked, but I am sure that Christopher Nolan knows what he is doing!

Hammill would be good but I think he's a little old to fit in with the younger feel of the characters...

1st choice - Paul Bettany
A good actor and can do insane pretty well too.

From that article, Alexis Denisoff(Wesley from Buffy & Angel) would be quite an interesting choice. Not too well known but, enough name that genre fans would accept.

Decadence said:
Hammill would be good but I think he's a little old to fit in with the younger feel of the characters...

Yeah, Hamill was a great voice actor in the animated series, but I just don't understand all the fanboy call outs for him to be the new (live action) Joker. As Decadence said he's too old now to fit with Nolan's reboot of Bats early adventures and - more importantly I think - his face is completely the wrong shape! I know they can do wonders with prosthetics, but it's always better to have something closer to the required look to work with.

Blast from the past

rest is history they choose the best joker ever in the end

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom