Batman begins/Dark knight at Cineworld

bigkingy

On Tuesday 17th July Cineworld are showing the above mentioned double bill at 6 PM. Ticket prices seem to vary, but as a guide at my local (Gloucester) they are £5.10 for all seats. Book online for 10% off taking it down to £4:59 which is a great price! Really looking forward to seeing these on the big screen again.

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
Is the projection any good?
I live in Bristol and the local cinemas (Vue) have very poor projection. It is no better than SD if not worse. :(

Indiana Jones

Is the projection any good?
I live in Bristol and the local cinemas (Vue) have very poor projection. It is no better than SD if not worse. :(

Which screens have you been in? as I saw Avengers and Promethues on their biggest up at Longwell Green and the picture was flawless, even the small screen where I saw Jaws a few weeks back was fantastic.

Vue are doing the double bill next Thursday night for a fiver, very tempted to go along as I haven't watched either film for quite some time.

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
I've seen a few at Longwell Green and it was SD quality film projection.
The print used was good, I am just disappointed after watching Blu-rays at home.

Indiana Jones

Sounds like we have been visiting different cinemas lol as the Digital 4K screens I have seen films on the last few times have been outstanding.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom