Batman begins/Dark knight at Cineworld

bigkingy

On Tuesday 17th July Cineworld are showing the above mentioned double bill at 6 PM. Ticket prices seem to vary, but as a guide at my local (Gloucester) they are £5.10 for all seats. Book online for 10% off taking it down to £4:59 which is a great price! Really looking forward to seeing these on the big screen again.

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
Is the projection any good?
I live in Bristol and the local cinemas (Vue) have very poor projection. It is no better than SD if not worse. :(

Indiana Jones

Is the projection any good?
I live in Bristol and the local cinemas (Vue) have very poor projection. It is no better than SD if not worse. :(

Which screens have you been in? as I saw Avengers and Promethues on their biggest up at Longwell Green and the picture was flawless, even the small screen where I saw Jaws a few weeks back was fantastic.

Vue are doing the double bill next Thursday night for a fiver, very tempted to go along as I haven't watched either film for quite some time.

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
I've seen a few at Longwell Green and it was SD quality film projection.
The print used was good, I am just disappointed after watching Blu-rays at home.

Indiana Jones

Sounds like we have been visiting different cinemas lol as the Digital 4K screens I have seen films on the last few times have been outstanding.

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
They may have upgraded some screens to support 3D and in the process those will have 4K.

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom