Batman Arkham VR

That sounds awfully like a Mark Hamil Joker (which is of course excellent) but I thought he had retired from that now. If its someone else they are very similar.

It is Mark Hamill He stopped doing the Joker for a bit hence why he didn't do him for Batman origins and Troy Barker did it instead, but he came back for Arkham knight and the animated stuff with the killing joke being the first big one he came back to.

As for this i dunno there is nothing to show what it is, I took a look on shop.to ect and it's up at full price so i assumed it was a full game but i'm hearing it's more of just a experience not an actual game so why it's being charged as a game i don't know maybe it's just place holders for now, at least i hope so it wont look good for Sony if experiences are being charged at full game prices.

Apparently it's a 60 minute experience but you'll discover new stuff each time you play it.

Greg Miller said it blew his mind.

From about 12:30 here:

I'll buy it at release then sell it to Sellto.net or CEX after a couple of days so the experience shouldn't cost too much. :D

Listening to that has got me excited for VR even more.

Looks fun, but isn't it really just a demo?

Gonna be good being Batman rather than Fatman , don't think my beer gut could fit in the suit , thank God for VR :laugh:.

15.99 seems fair.

I think this seems pretty indicative of what VR will be for at least the first year or so. Small "experiences" that show off the tech.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom