Batman: Arkham Knight Xbox One Review

Discussion in 'Xbox One Games' started by Mark Botwright, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Mark Botwright

Mark Botwright
      Moderator & Reviewer

Products Owned:
      Products Wanted:
      Ratings:
      +1,341
    2. BRADY4GOAT

BRADY4GOAT

Products Owned:
      Products Wanted:
      Ratings:
      +230
      Love this game so much. Been a long time since I wanted to game for long periods. Only thing that annoyed me a little was the batmobile missions. Batmobile was great addition but some missions were silly

3. Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Products Owned:
      Products Wanted:
      Ratings:
      +9,384
      Been slowing working my way through Arkham Knight since I got it on release and its a great game, at first I didn't like that you had to use the Batmobile to progress the campaign and would have much preferred it be an optional extra but the more I use it the more I love it but that was only after I changed the controls so Battle Mode was set toggle as this allows you to use the left/right triggers as break/accelerate just like any good driving game.

4. mentasm

mentasm

Products Owned:
      Products Wanted:
      Ratings:
      +1,631
      I don't get the dislike people have for Origins. Sure, it's not as polished as the core trilogy, but it's a decent game in its own right. Maybe it's because I played it after the patch to iron out some of the bugs, but I enjoyed it as much as any of the others and there are a lot of side missions to explore.

As for Arkham Knight, I reckon it's a fitting end to the trilogy. The Batmobile is good fun if a little overused, particularly for the Riddler trophies (but then they're just a laborious grind anyway). I've got about forty-odd left to find now and it's getting boring, but I really want to 100% the main game if possible. Not sure I'll be able to platinum it, as some of the trophy conditions are tough.

5. arminvanbuuren

arminvanbuuren

Products Owned:
      Products Wanted:
      Ratings:
      +44
      I'd like to get more of the ending for Arkham Knight but I'm confused why it's asking me to do so many more missions.
      I've arrested Scarecrow, the preacher, Firefly, Penguin, Two-face and rescued Lucius and the man-bat
      It is still asking me to do 4 more cases, which are mostly random things scattered around like roadblocks. I did lots of the side missions before I completed the story and I'm not sure if that is why the bar is set so high?
      I read that I need to do 7 most wanted cases to active knightfall and I've done 7 already.

Anyone know what's going on?

6. Lostsoul 301281

Lostsoul 301281

Products Owned:
      Products Wanted:
      Ratings:
      +1,739
      You've pretty much got to reach 100% game completion to get the knightfall ending.

7. arminvanbuuren

arminvanbuuren

Products Owned:
      Products Wanted:
      Ratings:
      +44
      I just watched the ending on youtube

8. Lurking Lawyer

Lurking Lawyer
      Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
      Products Wanted:
      Ratings:
      +3,913
      I started playing this back on release but quite quickly got sidetracked after only playing a couple of hours.

I returned to it last weekend and have just finished the story - I absolutely loved it. I thought the whole Joker-in-Bruce's-head conceit was really well done. I had forgotten just how much Mark Hamill now epitomises the Joker for me - absolutely brilliant voice work.

I picked up the season pass cheaply in a sale ages back so there's all that to play too. I can see me spending as much time again as I have to date (25 hours or so) to finish off the Most Wanted - other than all the Riddler trophies as life is just too short for all that sh*t....

9. Lostsoul 301281

Lostsoul 301281

Products Owned:
      Products Wanted:
      Ratings:
      +1,739
      I did the Harley DLC and started the Batgirl one, but it glitches out and I gave up and forgot about it.
      I need to go back as I bought the season pass, so I’ve got all the DLC.