• 91xePcdZIwL._AA1500_.jpg
    91xePcdZIwL._AA1500_.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 365
  • 9186JGcU9kL._AA1500_.jpg
    9186JGcU9kL._AA1500_.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 457
Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Fantastic! As rubbish as this film is at least it will complete the steelie set. :)
I'm just looking for Batman Forever now as you update us

EDIT: Batman Forever is up too :)

Woohoo. Complete set. Ill be getting this. I think the film is ok. Definitely sub standard compared to the others but it makes up for it with Uma Thurman as poison ivy. She gives me PAC man fever. Hammana hamana hamana.

Strangely, I liked the original VHS cover art to all the films showing the movie posters in their various forms but do agree that these would have looked daft if they didnt adopt the designs of the first two in this series of steelbooks.

Happy to be a failure of a completest on this one, wouldn't have it for free.

Last edited:
love the batman films but this is an insult to the caped crusader, who even did the script for this? easy pass for me!

pre order up on amazon £15.94 ? strange price

Very strange price. Ordered anyway. Will be nice to get all batman films in steelbook form.

Aren't Sainsbury's selling this? Seems odd that they have all the others but not this one.

Aren't Sainsbury's selling this? Seems odd that they have all the others but not this one.

I think someone ****ed up the listings as there was two listings for Batman Forever. I imagine that it will show up soon enough. I wish Amazon would price match Sainsbury's (or Sainsbury's would improve their packaging) though. They nearly always have the lowest price.

Happy to be a failure of a completest on this one, wouldn't have it for free.

I agree as comic book guy says " worse film ever " :rotfl:

Even batman forever was annoying would only buy the first 2 tim burton ones don't care about completing the set what's the point of buying this crap just to collect dust on your shelf :laugh:

Pictures thanks to gam from the wave thread:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC01122.jpg
    DSC01122.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 197
  • DSC01123.jpg
    DSC01123.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 207

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?