Bathroom Speakers

yimpster

Established Member
Reaction score
Any ideas for speakers suitable for the bathroom, small and cheap would be perfect.

Cheers

Adam

Originally posted by yimpster
Any ideas for speakers suitable for the bathroom, small and cheap would be perfect.

Cheers

Adam

someting small and cheap, with a plastic sealed enclosure.... you could buy outdoor affairs, but these would be £150 odds, Richersounds have a little ariston speaker or its likes, about £10 a pair which look startlingly similar to these outdoor things.....you could always try something like that.

ad

more.....

go to http://rswww.com and check out stock no. 279-8311 and 279-8282 I doubt the quality is great, but nor will your setting be and they wont get damaged by stray splashes.

ad

I guess reading newspapers on the loo is old hat now !
:)

Polk audio inwall speakers are bathroom friendly.

Originally posted by Kevo
I guess reading newspapers on the loo is old hat now !
:)
Guess you don't have an engineering background then. Tabloid in the rule pocket and head off to the stalls for an hour every morning then head for breakfast.These were the days :)

hmmm still not sold on any particular model.

Looking to spend a max of a 100 squid but would prefer it if they were a lot less.
Considering the new bathroom is costing a cool 8k i'd quite the speakers to look cool too. Plus i'm skint now. Although i'm not expecting miracles it's only meant to be a finishing touch.

Well more importantly they need to blend in otherwise the wife will kill me. cor wish i had a batchelor pad!!!!

Any links would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Those links of mine should be cost effective.......you could also paint them to blend in.

ad

Originally posted by yimpster
hmmm still not sold on any particular model.

Looking to spend a max of a 100 squid but would prefer it if they were a lot less.
Considering the new bathroom is costing a cool 8k i'd quite the speakers to look cool too. Well more importantly they need to blend in otherwise the wife will kill me.

If you add up how much your missus is gonna spend on new towels, bath mat, pretty soaps and the "sweet little trinkets" they love to put into new bathrooms, your £100 for speakers will seem like peanuts!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom