Bathroom speakers/Pc

C

Chid

Hi all, I need a bit of advice/instruction. I've seen a few threads on bathroom speakers already but dont know how to connect them to my pc. Anyone know the best way of going about this? Am i gonna have to buy an amp and some sort of switching box? Or are there any half decent waterproof ceiling powered speakers about? cheers

IWC Dopplel

Distinguished Member
Hi all, I need a bit of advice/instruction. I've seen a few threads on bathroom speakers already but dont know how to connect them to my pc. Anyone know the best way of going about this? Am i gonna have to buy an amp and some sort of switching box? Or are there any half decent waterproof ceiling powered speakers about? cheers

You could stream via wireless (Mac do a great little gadget for £65) to an amp nearby then feed cheap speakers into the bathroom, unless you dunk them in the bath they should be fine :smashin:

C

Chid

Thanks hadnt thought of going wireless, although my amp's actually further away than my pc so i wouldnt mind going wired, but im gonna look into now.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom