Bathroom LCD

Mr_Wistles

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Evening,

Does anybody have one of these?

I understand how you fit them I am curious about how you go about hooking up the sources?

Any advice is welcome.

Ahhh Mr Dragon, good evening.

So say I mount it on the far wall at the end of the bath, if I wanted to hook it up to a DVD player, media player etc... Would I have to run the cables etc in the wall under the floor and to wherever the source may be?

Are the speakers built in? Or are they mounted separately?

Also any recommended makes? Could you give me some links?

Ahhh Mr Dragon, good evening.

So say I mount it on the far wall at the end of the bath, if I wanted to hook it up to a DVD player, media player etc... Would I have to run the cables etc in the wall under the floor and to wherever the source may be?
Yep
Are the speakers built in? Or are they mounted separately?
depends on the model
Also any recommended makes? Could you give me some links?
cheap ones are cheap and not great, expensive ones are good but cost £1,000+ what sort of wall is it?

It will be a newly plastered outside brick wall.

Cheers,

So it has the back box, I then run cables to that and out to another room where I have the dvd player etc??

Where are you based?

Cheers,

So it has the back box, I then run cables to that and out to another room where I have the dvd player etc??

Where are you based?

If only it was that simple, the Back box is to seal the enclosure to meet IP rating the connections are normally about a foot long and fit through a rubberised slot in the box and hang down to be connected to the sources (a pain in a brick wall)

We can deal with installations all over the country if you fill out the contact form here Wired Life Contact Us we can get in touch and discuss your requirements

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom