• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Basically, what size of TV and plasma or LCD, which is best for hardcore gaming?

freefall101

I do a lot of gaming as do many other people, and I have a 24" LCD PC monitor at the moment hooked up via HDMI to my 360, but although I find this good to see exactly what I'm doing, ie. sitting fairly close to it so I suppose that's an advantage over opponents, which TV 32" or 37", LCD or Plasma, free of as much motion blur as possible, and providing accurate colours and good blacks, etc, will be good for gaming with my 360? I have a very large bedroom where I play on the 360, so I'd say I could get a 37" TV or maybe bigger in the room, but would a bit smaller be better as I find I'm a much better gamer on my 24" monitor than on my 50" plasma TV.

Please give your say on the latest bargains also, as with my current budget I'd look to spend no more than £450, and that would be for a top of the range TV, or under £400 preferably, as I'm needing to buy a stand also.

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom