Basic soundbar worth it with LG C1 tv? + suggestions

Samlan

Novice Member
Reaction score
I have an LG C1 OLED TV and it's an amazing tv. The built-in speakers produce a surprisingy good sound quality. But it can probably still be improved by a lot with a sound bar. And I am thinking: I might as well get more out of it soundwise to match the fantastic picture quality this tv offers.

The point is though, I am not prepared to spend a whole lot of money on it, like not more than say 200-250, max 300 euros or something? (If I would be spending more, I'd be looking more towards a home cinema set, but I think the room here is not big enough to take propper advantage of it. So I thought a not too expensive sound bar is fine too.)

And then the question is: is it even worth buying one at all then? Will the difference be significant enough?

I am mainly using my tv for gaming on Xbox Series X, streaming shows and movies and watching some tv via a decoder. I am not a purist that over analyzes everything or will pick up on the really subtle things very easily. For me the overall experience is what counts. I do like to get the most out of my tv though.

Would it be worth it? And if yes: do you guys have suggestions for specific models?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom