Basic Instinct (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

Got my email this morning I guess this will be here by Friday?
Hopefully , that would be great. Reviews should start apppearing any day now as well. Itā€™s unusual these days to get some embossing so looking forward to seeing this one

Does look pretty nice, well apart from the broken spine :D

YT unboxing of the German edition, UK will be same.

thatā€™s a beauty. A rarity nowadays. Looking forward to this dropping through the letterbox

I'm not one for Steelbooks generally but now I've taken receipt this one looks very smart.

Itā€™s an absolute beauty
image.jpg

Ooh I love this, mineā€™s turned up and the design is great - except for the reversed spine! arrghh why do they do that?

Ooh I love this, mineā€™s turned up and the design is great - except for the reversed spine! arrghh why do they do that?

Artwork was designed by Studio Canal France, so they naturally used the French spine layout.

@IT Troll is going to turn that spine around in no time :D

watched this over the weekend - I love that the copyright logos at the start when you first start are integrated into the animated menus.

Don't love the upside down title on the spine.

Ordered. Ā£22 not too bad for a Steelbook. Looking forward to watching it again this (hopefully) weekend.

Will see what all the fuss is about re the transfer then.

Looks like few scenes have been quite heavily DNR'ed plus teal colour grading. Caps are up in a different forum.

Exclusivity coming to an end as Amazon/HMV have this up for pre-order now.
New print run.
Links added to OP.

Release date of 18th July 2022

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom