Basic Instinct (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase links: Amazon.co.uk - HMV - Zavvi

Release date: 14/06/2021 (Reprint: 18/07/2022)

Previously Zavvi Exclusive

BI.jpg

Attachments

• BI (inside).jpg
    BI (inside).jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 74
  • BI (open).jpg
    BI (open).jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
That is awful! Collectors edition for me.

Looks nice. Hopefully the mockup is wrong though, as the title & SC logo on the spine are inverted o_O

Last edited:
They probably took the French mockup.... which isn't confirmed neither.
Sounds about right to me. Other than that, especially considering its a 3 disc 4K SC steel for £25, it looks great. Hopefully it's glossy like the last few they've released as well.

Could end up decent with SC's usual glossing.
May even deboss the title like they did with PV's Total Recall.

Sounds about right to me. Other than that, especially considering its a 3 disc 4K SC steel for £25, it looks great. Hopefully it's glossy like the last few they've released as well.

Yes, last artwork was designed by the French side of Studio Canal too (Total Recall...)

Could end up decent with SC's usual glossing.
May even deboss the title like they did with PV's Total Recall.

Agree with that, debossed title would be a nice cherry.

I like that design, for me it’s much nicer than the box set. I think that like their limited edition of The Big Lebowski however it should have come with a mini replica of Michael Douglas’ v-neck!

Liking that

I like that design, for me it’s much nicer than the box set. I think that like their limited edition of The Big Lebowski however it should have come with a mini replica of Michael Douglas’ v-neck!

If it had the V-neck, I’d be “take my money now!”

I decided I don't need the main collection tat and this looks quite nice (and should do so right next to the Showgirls 4K Steelbook), ordered!

This will have a spot gloss finish, and the "cracks" in the artwork will be debossed. Sounds like a winner to me!

Being SC, just need to know who is on encoding duties...
Yeah, that's a fair point, they can be a bit hit and miss. The US chap who supervised the fifth element encode did a fantastic job.

If Fidelity in Motion are on the case we're onto a definitely winner, but I'm gonna back this horse either way as I can't see us getting another version again.

Yeah I’ve preordered . Going against the grain tbh zavvi and all that but should be easy to move on if need be

I like that way better than the cardboard edition with tat.

I'll pre-order I think from Zavvi was very impressed with their packaging.

Sold out for Amazon Germany and Amazon France, Fnac France still has stock.
French release also includes the 3 discs and a 28 pages booklet.

Forgot about this , got email to say it’s dispatched. Looking forward to this one

Last edited:
Holy legs spread Batman ! Had my dispatch email last night. Must be some sort of record.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom