1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Basic editing software

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by jan3826, Mar 27, 2005.

1. jan3826

jan3826

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I own a Panasonic NV-GS70 digital camcorder. The camcorder came with no editing software, can anyone advise of any preferably "free" or trial software that will allow me to make basic editing functions. I only want to edit family recordings on my pc and not go into competition with speilburg!

2. vonhosen

vonhosen

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
  3. MarkE19

MarkE19

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,388
    Movie Maker 2 is a great program and very easy to learn & use. However it is only any good to you if your PC is running Windows XP. If not then it wont run on your PC. If you are running XP then this will do everything you need to capture & edit your video. You will need additional software to get the footage off the PC and onto a DVD etc.
    A great resource for learning MM2 can be found Here[/url

If you are not running XP then other options include software from Sony, Pinnacle & Ulead. Take a look on their web sites as they all offer a free trial download of the software. These software packages will offer far more options than MM2, but they do cost money which you may not need to be spending.

Good luck with finding the right software. Let us know how you get on and feel free to ask any more questions that you may have.

Mark.

4. jan3826

jan3826

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Guys- will try later. :smashin:

5. jan3826

jan3826

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  6. jan3826

jan3826

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry guys- all is in order. Dense as i say!!!

7. hao

hao

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0