Baseband 05.12.01 unlock

mitchellsx

Ex Member
Reaction score
Hi all, ive had my iphone 3gs for a while and been unlocked on orange using the 3.1.2 firmware. I updated to the 3.1.3 firmware on itunes stupidly and now can only jailbreak with spirit but cant unlock it to use my orange sim card. tried ultrasnow etc not working.. any ideas? thankyou

Only thing you can do is leave an O2 sim in it for a period and request their unlocking service.

cant unlock im afraid - do as above (assuming you got it on O2)

Free on contract and £15 if pay as you go to unlock.

Bought and pay and go sim card today toped up 15 quid, rang them and they said i need to be with them for 6 months before I can unlock the phone! also noticed the imei of my phone is different on the phone than the iphone box. Is there anyway I can change back the imei?

Thanks

rubbish.

just go here:

Unlock my iPhone - iPhone

Fill out the online form and it will be unlocked (make sure you have the £15 still). Mine took less than 48 hours.

what imei shall i give them the one that is on the phone or on the box? both different for some reason, thanks for your help.

The one on the phone otherwise it won't work.

what imei shall i give them the one that is on the phone or on the box? both different for some reason, thanks for your help.

The phone was probably replaced by a refub 3GS at some point mine is the same.

even tho the imei has changed will it still unlock?, as the imei I give them wont relate to anything they have on there system?

thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom