Baseband 05.12.01 unlock

Hi all, ive had my iphone 3gs for a while and been unlocked on orange using the 3.1.2 firmware. I updated to the 3.1.3 firmware on itunes stupidly and now can only jailbreak with spirit but cant unlock it to use my orange sim card. tried ultrasnow etc not working.. any ideas? thankyou

UEF

Only thing you can do is leave an O2 sim in it for a period and request their unlocking service.

pez_555

cant unlock im afraid - do as above (assuming you got it on O2)

Free on contract and £15 if pay as you go to unlock.

Bought and pay and go sim card today toped up 15 quid, rang them and they said i need to be with them for 6 months before I can unlock the phone! also noticed the imei of my phone is different on the phone than the iphone box. Is there anyway I can change back the imei?

Thanks

what imei shall i give them the one that is on the phone or on the box? both different for some reason, thanks for your help.

jerryjal

The one on the phone otherwise it won't work.

jerryq7777

what imei shall i give them the one that is on the phone or on the box? both different for some reason, thanks for your help.

The phone was probably replaced by a refub 3GS at some point mine is the same.

even tho the imei has changed will it still unlock?, as the imei I give them wont relate to anything they have on there system?

thanks

jerryq7777

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Streaming Theatrical Releases And The Future Of Cinema
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom