Baseband 05.11.07 > Downgrade ?

F1Fan72

Does anybody know of a way to downgrade the baseband from 05.11.07 ?. As the Iphone that I'm getting has been jailbroken, but still currently locked to 02 (due to 05.11.07)

I've seen a couple of other posts around the net stating that currently, it is possible, but only a small percentage of Iphones (bootloader 5.08).

Does anybody know any different

F1Fan72

Bump

phairplay

Distinguished Member
if the phone is jailbroken. Why not just run the unlock software (yellowsnow i think). This will allow you to put any sim card in it.

StevieDvd

if the phone is jailbroken. Why not just run the unlock software (yellowsnow i think). This will allow you to put any sim card in it.

No. It would be ultrasn0w but there is no unlock for that baseband (updated by upgrading to 3.1 firmware) yet!

I've been keeping an eye open on the dev team and the other guy (Geohot) for updates. Looks like a jailbreak will be possible for most, if not all, iphones soon but am unsure whether they have an unlock for the 5.11.07 baseband planned in the near future :(

UEF

You're bang on the money. A few 3G phones can be downgraded but almost all cannot.

porsch1909

Look for a program called fuzzyband. If you have the bootloader 5.8 (only on very earlier iphone 3g) you can downgrade the baseband.

Also...potentially....

AppuloHa1l

Althought i wouldn't hold my breath. I am very excited though...:rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom