bargain sharp 32ga6 £855?

thomasb

just had my new sharp ga6 delivered and i love it ,its got everything i wanted and in my opinion the pq is excellent (better than the tosh) think its a bargain only 855 delivered.shound last a few years while the true hd ready sets come out then i can get one of them and this can go in a spare room.

unstirling

Standard Member
I got mine even cheaper. Next day delivery for 820. There is no ghosting. Response times are not accurate as every company measures them in different ways. Sharp measure from black to black others from grey to grey etc etc.

Sharp's panels are excellent. I've been playing burnout revenge and halo 2 as well as watched loads of movies and not noticed any ghosting at all.

thomasb

that price is amazing for what your getting compared to the other manufactuers.
again i have to agree no ghosting. :clap:

avolee

i think you will find that certain sharp lcd`s are gettin a 3 year warranty for free from sharp and this is 1 of them.

Eiji

avolee said:
i think you will find that certain sharp lcd`s are gettin a 3 year warranty for free from sharp and this is 1 of them.
In other words, regardless of where certain Sharp LCDs are purchased from, they will come with a free 3 year warranty?

themanwithapc

avolee said:
This ISN'T one of them. That warranty is for the GD7E models (26", 32"...). I checked all that out on the Sharp, webelectricals, and a number of other sites. The deal I bought is the only one with 3 ear warranty, otherwise you have to pay extra for it (comes with standard 1 year manufacturer's warranty).

http://www.sharp.co.uk/pdfs/GARY WARRANTY A5 Leaflet Pad.pdf

Trending threads

Top Bottom