• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Bargain plasma tv, maybe?

NMR

Standard Member
Can anyone point me in the right direction !?

I currently have a Hyundai 42" plasma but am now looking for a HD one and have £1k budget.

But want one that will look great with Sky HD and a surround sound system

:lease:

robo989

Banned
eek its cheap but for the same price you can have this years panny 852x480 screen!

I don't mean to be rude at all :)

Its just I often read you saying that you can pick up second hand PW(X) models for £600-£700 second hand in the trading forum. But I never seem to see anyone selling them at this price.

Very often people ask more than they cost new now

Only the other day there was some sod trying to sell a Hitachi 7200 for about £1400 or so.

No offense at all, just wondering where you get the prices from ;)

(Thanks for all your help in the past with stuff, not a-licking, just making sure you don't take me the wrong way, as I so often offend everyone with assuming they know I'm not being aggressive)

(soz for OT post)

stavros69

Standard Member
HI all i'm new to this forum so bare with me.

I'm looking for a TV for my lounge, has to be HD with a budget of 1k-1.2k inc a stand. I really have no idea what to look for so could someone take pitty on me and point me in the right direction.

Thanks

STAV :lease:

Jason56d

Prominent Member

razbox

Established Member
stavros69 said:
HI all i'm new to this forum so bare with me.

I'm looking for a TV for my lounge, has to be HD with a budget of 1k-1.2k inc a stand. I really have no idea what to look for so could someone take pitty on me and point me in the right direction.

Thanks

STAV :lease:

If you read the Plasma FAQ, you'll see plenty of ideas there.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom