1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bargain PDA & GPS bundle!!!

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by twotonemark, Jun 19, 2004.

1. twotonemark

twotonemark

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Tchibo are offering their version of the Medion/Navigon package for £269 (plus £3.50 delivery). This is quite a dramatic reduction in price from the £399 they were charging a couple of months ago. It seems almost identical to the Aldi package except that it includes some earphones and, apparently, loudspeakers (?). I think that the PDA carries the TCM brand name, rather than Medion and the slip case appears to be slightly different. It looks like the offer might only be available on-line.

Goto www.tchibo.co.uk then put this number (0005587) into the 'Search' box.

2. DJW

DJW
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. woody67

woody67

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Nah, the prices are ex-VAT prices are these are the same as other sites' inclusive prices.

And the delivery charge is very high too
    :eek:

4. DJW

DJW
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    OK , new to this area, but very interested in cheap setup, after getting lost yesterday following multimap directions :mad:

Anybody recommend cheapest sites & a cheap setup that works (excluding the item listed here of course :p )

Cheers Dave

5. gromet

gromet

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
  6. Wazy

Wazy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Tchibo seem to be totally out of stock on this, anyone know of any other places that sell it for the same price?

7. zAndy1

zAndy1
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,949
    Did anyone manage to get one from Tchibo? I ordered on the 19th and the website wasn't indicating it was out of stock then, today received a letter saying it was out of stock and I wasn't going to get one! Won't go anywhere near that cowboy outfit again that's for sure!

Andy

8. DJW

DJW
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I know they have some still in store, as a work colleague saw some. From their website you can find a list of stores. Although they do not take orders over the phone, they did confirm that you could have a local friend purchase it for you & the gaurantee would be transferable.

I'm waiting for some feedback / advice from another GPS forum on this setup before purchasing.

Dave