Bargain Hunt

Pique1

Novice Member
Hey all,

Anyone a fan of Bargain Hunt? What do you guys like most about this show?

Does anyone know the song name in the background when this programme aired today on BBC One at 1.15 today where he said "there are 2000 stalls, 1000s of outside stalls"? The song name sounded catchy.

Anyway, the treasures they find during the bargain hunt is very intriguing and I just love the humour of the show presenters!

brian s

Distinguished Member
I'm afaid it's a show I don't like. Having said that it does have some good music when I've happened upon it once in a while. This does appear to happen on a lot of of daytime shows. I think a lot of the producers and sound people love some damn good music. I've heard quite a lot of stuff I like on these filler shows. It's what I would do if I had any control, if I worked, on any of these programes.

Bri

BT Bob

Distinguished Member
I like it. I try to watch it during my lunch break if I'm working at home. It's pretty inoffensive, often funny, interesting at times, and when Christina Trevanion turns up as an expert it brightens up immensely :blush::clap:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom