Bargain ET1

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by pongo, Oct 12, 2004.

1. pongo

pongo
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just got my new (well ex-display) ET1 from Provisuals on ebay. Paid £365. Even given this projectors limitations, I think it is an excellent buy, and the seller is superb.

He has another one,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=32863&item=5724529671

and I have even considered it as a second, but the wife would probably kill me! That kind of money for a new 16:9 projector is just silly in my opinion. Saved myself over £200 on the Infocus X1 I had looked at - probably a better picture, but I did find the rainbows about as anoying as the slightly visible chicken-wire on the ET1.

I'm not linked to the seller in anyway, just chuffed with my new purchase.

2. thewul

thewul

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    cant argue with the price hope you enjoy :thumbsup:

3. iMac UK

iMac UK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Congrats on getting a bargain Pongo. I'm thinking about putting a cheeky bid on the second one :) Did you find out how many hours are left on the bulb of yours?

4. pongo

pongo
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    They are ex-display, not ex-demo. They are sold as new, with a full warranty. My lamp had been used for 10 hours. If you email the seller, he is very quick & helpful, and I'm sure he can let you know exactly how many hours it has been used for.