Question Bargain BenQ HT2050A or 4K projector

I am considering upgrading my old LG 47'' FullHD TV, and I have started looking into some 70'' TV's and projector's models. I have found a review of the BenQ W1110 (AKA HT2050A in the USA)
saying it's a good fullHD projector, and I have found a good deal on one (less than 500€) - box open, but the store (outlet) gives 24 month guarantee. I'm very inclined towards that one, however, can someone tell me if it's worth saving and spending a little more money on a 4K projector?

I have measured the distance between my front speakers and it's about 240cm so I think I can mount a 100'', 16:9 screen. My central speaker is at 72cm height from the floor, which leaves about 165-170cm left to the ceiling for screen placement. I'm thinking about placing the projector on the ceiling.
What do I have to to think about, besides getting a long HDMI cable and how to power the projector?

I edited the previous post, because it was a mess xD

Last edited:
Hope someone can give me an opinion on this because the projector I'm talking about is a last model and may run out of stock soon.

The latest video from AVForums

65-inch LG C1 Review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom