Bargain : £50 credit when switching to octopus energy.

Had an email through today from Octopus saying that the energy supplied is now 100% renewable

Never really bothered, but it may help some people decide on which provider to go for.

Join Octopus now and get £50 | Octopus Energy

With a 7.9% price rise announced by SSE, all of the Big Six have now raised prices in 2018. Around 2.4 million standard tariff SSE and M&S energy customers will be affected — are you one of them?
If so
A switch to Octopus could save you money.

Just months after online discounts were removed for E.ON customers, the big six supplier has announced a price rise on its standard variable tariff: a 4.8% rise hits customers from August 16.

Now is the time to switch!

Hello everyone.

Been a little while again since this was bumped.

I noticed today, in my area at least that the temperature has dropped a bit so it looks like winter is well and truly on its way.

Plus it also looks like the big six are about to be the big five!

Npower and SSE merger given final clearance by competition watchdog

I am not sure if this is good for the consumer or not !

Please have a look at any of the links on here to octopus, either mine or if anyone else has posted theirs, and see if you can save some money if you are ready to switch.

It wont help everyone, but if it helps you , it also helps me !

Thanks.

Are these referrals your only source of income or something lol?

Are these referrals your only source of income or something lol?

I not kidding when i say i need all the help i can get. My children seem to think that leaving lights on and doors open is some kind of sport event !

With energy not getting any cheaper ,even getting a few referrals will help.

This is coming now (although i take it with a pinch of salt)

UK weather forecast: WALL OF SNOW to smash Britain as polar blast freezes November

If anyone wants to sign up for a different supplier, please have a look at my link first to see if it will you you out.

It wont help everyone, but at least give it try first.

Split £100 | Octopus Energy

Thanks.

Hi David,

I've had my fill of outfox, So have £50 on me, Hope it helps with those bills :smashin:

Hi David,

I've had my fill of outfox, So have £50 on me, Hope it helps with those bills :smashin:

Wonderful, thank you very much.:clap::clap:

Apparently switching can also put you in a prize draw as well. I think the draw runs out soon though.

So this Black Friday season, every Octopus Energy customer can win epic electric transport prizes. Sign up before 7th December for a free prize draw entry (our awesome existing customers get one too), and refer friends for more entries...and £100 credit to share!

can i get your postcode please so we can both get £50 credit ?
cheers
Andrew

can i get your postcode please so we can both get £50 credit ?
cheers
Andrew

Hi, you shouldn't need my post code only yours to see if they supply in your area ...

Not sure why mine woukd be needed as no one else has asked for it...

Just an update in the interest of transparency. I have decided to stay with octopus for another year. They are not the absolute cheapest for me but are one of the cheaper suppliers in my area and have good trust poilet and customer reviews, plus no exit fees !

There are many other start up suppliers that would have been a little cheaper over the coming year but they are so new they dont have many reviews yet.

If you have been with a supplier for a number of years and want to swap , please give octopus a go through this link

Split £100 | Octopus Energy

as I have said before the link will give you £50 credit to your account if you sign up and also credit me with £50. You will also then recive a link to share with others like I have.

Thanks.

David

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom