Bargain : £50 credit when switching to octopus energy.

GalacticaActual

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I have just switched to octopus energy.
If you you are thinking of switching have a look at their site using this link please.

You and I will get £50 credit on our accounts.

This is not click bait or spam, but, may not help everyone. [emoji3]

Here is the link.

Join Octopus now and get £50 | Octopus Energy

Let me know if you use it or if it wasn't worth the switch.

Dave.
[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Last edited:
My apologies, it would seem that I had the wrong link, please try this one.

Here is the link.

Let me know if you use it or if it wasn't worth the switch.

Dave.
[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Just an update on this,

Apparently, even though I have signed up already I can still apply a referral code from someone else who has recently switched to get my self and the referer another £50 credit. If anyone else would like to share a code, we could get quite some discounts going!

Well yes off course, but it's also a good deal for others as once signed up they also get a voucher code to share with people.
I was just hoping I would at least get one sign up. Maybe people think it's a scam of some kind, but, it's really not!

No real need to bump/sticky it as it's staying near to the top anyway.

I thought of this as I was looking at switching a mate and unfortunately they weren't the cheapest for him.

No real need to bump/sticky it as it's staying near to the top anyway.

I thought of this as I was looking at switching a mate and unfortunately they weren't the cheapest for him.
That's fine, but remember when you switch, you get a code to share as well, so, you could end up getting a lot more discount as there is no limit to how many people you could sign up.

This is a ridiculous thread. This is the equivalent of someone on the sky thread keeping a link to say pick me, pick me for my nominate a friend thing.
Anyone who is looking to switch should use a switching website like u switch. I did and octopus energy were no where close to the figure I got. Plus the comparisons on the website link are based on standard tariffs not the best offers available.

This is a ridiculous thread. This is the equivalent of someone on the sky thread keeping a link to say pick me, pick me for my nominate a friend thing.
Anyone who is looking to switch should use a switching website like u switch. I did and octopus energy were no where close to the figure I got. Plus the comparisons on the website link are based on standard tariffs not the best offers available.

Hi sneakyweeone i hope you are well

Before I switched I think I used pretty much all of the comparison websites.

Octopuss where only on one of the sites.

They were not the absolute cheapest, but I took the good reviews of customer service into consideration at the time and that swung it for me.

I am sorry it couldn't help you, it won't help everyone but,

It has helped some people as I have had a few sign ups

What harm can it do to check if you are due to change your tariff or supplier?
No one is being forced to change or even click the link , or, even look at the thread.

I only keep bumping it as I asked for it to be a sitcky and was told it wasn't necessary.

Have a good easter.
D.:):):)

Hope you are having a good Easter too.
I'm not sure why this thread is allowed to be honest. It seems to me this is about selling a specific product and you getting a gain from that?
By continuously bumping it it feels like cold calling to me. There should only be a thread for letting members know of cheap deals across all energy companies rather this continual in your face approach?
Fair play to you though if it's within the rules.

Hi again everyone.

Just a brief note to say that both British Gas and EDF will be raising prices soon. I can only guess but i think it will be a given that others will follow. Now might be the time to check to see if you can get a better deal on your energy. Check all the comparison sites and please see if octopus works out cheaper using think link i have provided. It might not help everyone but some could benifit from it.
Thank you to all that have signed up.

Switch to Octopus Energy and we’ll give you £50 back to your energy account once your switch completes - no strings attached.

Not only that, you’ll get five star customer service, at least 50% renewable electricity (or 100% if you choose our Super Green tariff), and an energy company that recognises loyalty, so you’ll never have to switch again.

Plus, you'll get your own personal referral link, and you’ll receive another £50 for every friend who switches to Octopus with it - it’s just a little something to say thank you for spreading the Octopus word

Looks like you have some competition for your referrals.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom