Bargain : £50 credit when switching to octopus energy.

GalacticaActual

Hi all

For anyone thinking of using my link or anyone else's on this thread.

April:Octopus announced that it would cut the price of its Flexible Octopus tariff by around £30 per year for the average household from 1 May.

Gas prices will be cut 4% and electricity prices 2%.

It announced the price cut on 1 April; the day that the energy price cap was increased and many firms upped their prices for customers by more than £100 per year

bobcat321

Novice Member
Hey everyone.

I thought i would bump this again to see if it helps anyone. Feel free to choose my link or anyone elses in the thread.

Thanks.
Hello, can I ask is this referral link still active? Is the £50 guaranteed, and when is it added to the account...is anything else needed for the referral to work, do you need any more details from the person who referred you, like their email or home address? Thanks

Mike RB

Hello, can I ask is this referral link still active? Is the £50 guaranteed, and when is it added to the account...is anything else needed for the referral to work, do you need any more details from the person who referred you, like their email or home address? Thanks
Hi.

The offer is still active. I've actually had a couple of £50 for refering people now. If you use a referral link, both the referer and yourself get £50 credit applied to their account. No other details needed, just use the link.

I'll leave my link incase you'd like to use it. :)

Split £100 | Octopus Energy

GalacticaActual

Hi,

You shouldn't need anything else for the rerefall to work, but if you do just message me and I will help out.

You only get the £50 credit if you sign up with them through my link (or others) you won't get it through sites like money supermarket, at least you never used to.

You will then also get a link to share with friends and family as well, but only once you sign up.

I think you get the £50 once your account is fully active.

Split £100 | Octopus Energy

GalacticaActual

Did you use the link in the end or did it not work out for you?

Big A

The heating finally got turned back on today, i held out as long as i could 🥶 .

Octopus continue to provide great customer service, my smart meter developed some dead pixels last week, messaged Octopus and within 3 hours i had a reply saying a replacement had been sent out, arrived the next day!

Join Octopus now and get £50 | Octopus Energy

Thanks to anyone who chooses to use my link 🙂