Bargain : £50 credit when switching to octopus energy.

Currently with EDF, have a new gas & electric smart meter and the in home display to monitor both, assume if switching to Octopus you retain these?

Currently with EDF, have a new gas & electric smart meter and the in home display to monitor both, assume if switching to Octopus you retain these?

generally speaking yes, a lot of energy suppliers will heavily caveat this and say some functionality will be lost & you need to provide meter reading manually etc but if you have the very latest smart meter technology you have more chance of it working.

Speak to Octopus and they will help you, they did with me. When other providers were convinced it wouldn't work Octopus kept me updated throughout and made it work perfectly, took around 2 weeks for full functionality after my switch though :)

Thought I'd give this a quick bump. With kids off school, could do with a few sign ups!

Thought I'd give this a quick bump. With kids off school, could do with a few sign ups!

As above, if you feel like a change, please consider using the link... 😁

I'll give you one final bump and ask that you now cease promoting your referrals. Thanks.
You can answer questions (if any) but please no more referral links or unsolicited posts.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom