Barcodata 701S

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

leonoslo

Hi guys, a question from a newbie, Ive got a 701S but no remote-control for it. But I`ve got remote-controll from Marantz for my amp. And this one can be controlling anything else(learning remote) But I dont have the remote for for the Barco.............
Is there a "universel" code for the remote for the Barco???

mediamogul

Yes,its on remotecentral.com.Download any barco file ie 700or 800 series there all the same.I think they will work with your remote its fine with my pronto.

L

leonoslo

Ehh..... sorry about the "stupid" question.... But how can I use this one? Btw my R232 is dead.

mediamogul

Sorry i was assuming your marantz remote was the same as the pronto. i dont think any other remotes can handle the barco signal.Your only other option i think would be to buy a second hand one, or maybe buy a pronto,you could put everything on that.

Roland @ B4

When I went to the states I bought a whole load of learning remotes to replace the Sony and Barco models which are about £250 new.

Send me an email if you want details.

L

leonoslo

I`ve got a learning control, but is there a way to learn it to it without the barco-remote ???

Roland @ B4

You can't learn infrared comands without either the original or a replacement that emits the comands

Status
Not open for further replies.