1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barco remote and Pronto

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by NickBull, May 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NickBull

NickBull

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Is the Pronto able to learn the Barco remote comands ok? I know my sSony touchscreen thingy struggles with them.

2. jlcrawford

jlcrawford

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    It works no problem - I think there is a file here somewhere (ccf) from the last few days- if you cant find it I can email you mine for editing- let me know

3. NickBull

NickBull

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Cheers Jeff, I am just checking at the moment as I haven't actually got a Pronto yet. I just want to make sure it fulfils all my needs.

Now it controls the Barco too, I think a walk up to richer sounds is on the cards.

Thanks

Nick

4. harry_thx

harry_thx

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

works almost perfect....

On the navigation cross, there are to functions on the Barco. For example during convergencing. If pushed once it steps only 1 step. If pushed continousley it runs in fast steps. On the Pronto I have only managed the one or the other function. So I now have to nav crosses. If you are interested in the CCF, give me a short PM.

Greetings

Harry

5. Roland @ B4

Roland @ B4

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    My twopeneth.
    Pronto works fine with the Barco but it has real problems "learning" the comands from the handset because of the wierd way barco put them together you have to has the others say edit the CCF.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.