1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BARCO RCVDS 400 Quad RGBhv card?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by JMDickson, Jul 2, 2005.

1. JMDickson

JMDickson

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have been using a Barco RCVDS 400 Quad with a Data 800 projector. I have two Video/Audio boards, two TTL input boards and four RGB/S boards. I would like to feed the unit a VGA signal. Is there an RGB board the supports seperate sync for the 400? I have found a seller who has such a board for the 800, but I don't know if I can use that or not.
    If anyone has any experience with this type of setup, I would appreciate the help.

2. ledoctt

ledoctt

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi you can mix the two signals H&V (Sh &Sv) of your VGA so you will have a Synchro composite. Sc.

you have interface VGAuniversal barco who's can do it , extron, conex, inline etc...

3. JMDickson

JMDickson

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I understand the unit expects negavitve sync for both horizontal and vertical. Is this correct? I take it I should use a BNC-T connector to combine the H&V lines.
    I have seen utilities that allow you to 'force' the polarity of the sync. Is the unit in any danger if it recieves the wrong polarity sync signal that may be sent during the PC's boot cycle?

4. Roland @ B4

Roland @ B4

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    you can't use the 800 board in a 400 switcher they are different.
    As in the previous post combine the syncs with a BNC T piece.