1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barco IQ G500 password reset

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by imchristian, May 28, 2004.

1. imchristian

imchristian

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am desperate for some help here! I run a theatre on a U.S. military base in Iraq... we have a 2 month old Barco IQ G500 projector and the lamps are approaching 1000 hours, at which point (if I understand the manual correctly) the the lamps will shut down and poof, no movies for the troops... my mission here is to keep our cinema running and the troops happy (or at least content). The manual I have mentions nothing about setting up the password to access the lamp timer reset, and of course you have to know the password to get in to do a reset... lamps are shipping from the UK but will not arrive before I hit 1000 hours so...

...does anyone know how to reset the password to access the Barco menu for resetting the lamp timers?

On behalf of 10,000 some odd troops and myself, I say Thanks in advance for any and all help!

Christian