barco data800

arbey

Standard Member
Reaction score
I have a barco data800, i have a question. I know number 5 and 95 are connected but how do I switch to 95? I see on my remote control numbers from 0 to 9 but no button to compose a two digit number. So, anyone can help me out? this is my first digital CRT, i am used to the analogue data600's!
thanks!

As there is no single digit input source above 6 as soon as you press 9 it will automatically recognise a second number is to be inout and you have about 2 secs in which to press the next digit.

So, just press 9 followed by 5 and it will switch. Easy :D

allright, if it's that easy!! i check that tonight! i am at work now so it's impossible to check. Another question: if i don't change my setup and put my projector in standby and then i push again in working condition, the convergence will be kept as set before?
thanks!

Absolutly yes.
Barcos have no save button because each ajustment is saved as you make it.
It is always best to wait for the projector to warm up for say half an hour before you make any adjustments.

Thanks very much for those replies! can't wait to get this pj running!

OK, it worked! thanks a lot!
New question: how do i set gain and bias when i started from set all to midpoint? does this have anything todo with looking into the crt's an adjusting the rasters to glow?

You should only need to adjust the gains and cut offs (Barco call bias = cut off) these will only need ajusting if you notice the colour balance is out.

The only time you should need to look down the tubes is to set the G2 voltages.

well i'm not sure if the colourbalance is off but i see strange things: a green 'foggy' hallow in the left half and down on the right it is red (undertitles,...)...It is not burn of focusburn and it is not fungus...I only connect my vcr through RCVDS. maybe bad vcr?

turn the Saturation down to 0 so the picture goes black and white. Do you still see the effect?

i'll check that tonight, i'm in the office and not able to touch my projector because of a distance of 80Km :)
The saturation key can be found on the remote?
please keep following this thread
thanks,

Roland, i just checked it out and yes, it keeps doing this...i turned down the colourkey (i guess this is what you mean by saturation) on the remote but as i said, bright objects get this horizontal euh...haze across the screen. also the undertitles are redish on the rightside of the screen and the left half of the screen the upper quarter is greenish. Any help?
thanks

oké, my own solution: other cables!! yep, that was causing the colours to swift and drift! my RGB cables are bad so i took another set and everything was OK! maybe this will bring solution to others...
thanks for helping!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom