1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barco data 808, what the max res?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by ShinObiWAN, Dec 4, 2003.

1. ShinObiWAN

ShinObiWAN
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,

Can anyone tell me what the maximum resolution of the Barcodata 808 (not the 808s) is?

2. ShinObiWAN

ShinObiWAN
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Got it now - its 1280x1024 for anyone else with the same question.

3. tomgilmartin

tomgilmartin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I can't get mine to work at more than 1024x768 - what frequency are you using for 1280x1024?

4. joerg

joerg
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi tomgilmartin
    how are you feeding your projector, if you are feeding it directly from your hcpc you could try using an vga/rgbhv interface. It will get you input voltage for your projector up to the right level.
    Had this problem with other resolutions and since I have the interface I can project every thing I want.

Joerg

5. tomgilmartin

tomgilmartin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the reply, Joerg.
    I am feeding the projector currently with a laptop VGA output to RGBHV breakout cable into input 4/5 with input 5 selected. I found a website that states the first version BarcoData808 that I have (not "s" version) has a max res of 1180x900. It's a 4:3 machine. My laptop cannot output this, its outputs are 1024x768 or 1280x1024, also some higher and lower choices. The PJ works well with 1024x768, high color, 60Hz. If I select 1280x1024 it can't lock on to the input, but this is correct according to the spec. My biggest problem now is I can't get the green tube to focus.
    Tom