1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barco Data 801s

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by jwhitley, Aug 14, 2004.

1. jwhitley

jwhitley

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi All,

Just bought (very cheap) a BD801s which I saw working with a video input - controlled by a PC as the remote / wired controller are missing. Got it home and turned it on and rear LED comes on (red). Change power up dip switch and nothing changes.

Error light flashes a few time (12 ish) slowly, then faster, then come on solid. Reseated all the rear boards.

Connect my PC using the same data cable - checked port settings / baud rate etc. Sees the projector but gives - Projector Doesn't Send Ack error. Try and access info or anything else using PC soft and it gives error that data cannot be accessed in standby mode.

Hmmm, where do I start?
    Cheers
    John

Also a little concerned that the Controller Port and Port 3 on the rear are a little rusty!

2. Roland @ B4

Roland @ B4

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    Why would somebody take out the rear remoe then not sell it with it.

Sounds like this has been stored in a very damp condition somewhere.

You can get the projector running at standby by changing the dipswitch on the controll pannel that way when you apply power to the projector it should come up and running.