1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barco 800 Service Manual

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by BBD, Mar 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BBD

BBD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Hi,
    Has anybody managed to download a copy of the above from the http://beamer.xs4all.nl website? I've being trying for several days and only manged to get on to the site once and only managed to download two sections after several hours!(No broadband in my part of the world yet) Does anybody know an alternative site? Or if somebody has a copy I would gladly pay for a copy on CD.

2. eyerish

eyerish

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Try this site. I think it`s where I got mine, but there are another couple of sites I visited also, so if you can`t get it off this site let me know and I`ll get the addresses of the other sites (they`re on another comp. at the moment.)

MOD NOTE DEAD LINK REMOVED

hope it helps...

3. BBD

BBD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Thanks for the reply but I could only find installation and user manuals on this site. I'm after the service manual because I'm trying to repair a Barco Data 800. Tonight I managed to get on the site for long enough to download the sections I require so I think I''l be okay now thanks.

4. nathan_silly

nathan_silly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  5. BBD

BBD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Thanks nathan_silly I managed to get what I wanted from the Beamer site eventually but thats a very useful link to know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.