Barco 708/Runco 873 service manual needed please.

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by shekoole, Mar 4, 2005.

1. shekoole

shekoole

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello. I have a Runco 873 which is the same as a late Barco 708. Am desperately needing a service manual (schematics etc.) as I have a problem with the convergence boards and possibly the power supply. I have a copy of the 701 manual bought from a website, but it is quite a bit different. The Cine 7 may be closer???? Any info would be helpful and much appreciated. Thanks to all. Bill

2. aerobic247

aerobic247

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
  3. shekoole

shekoole

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you very much, for your reply. Have tried these with no sucess. Still looking and hoping. Thanks again. Bill

4. shekoole

shekoole

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Please......someone?

5. ScottMcDonald

ScottMcDonald
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm interested in one as well for my Runco 940 (barco 708 clone)....very similar to your 873 just a tad newer....I've looked and looked and unfortunately never been able to find one! I can't even find a remote that'll work for my 940! I'm not going to pay Runco $300 for a remote!

Scott McDonald

6. shekoole

shekoole

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the reply Scott. I picked up a used Barco remote off of ebay a couple of months back, and it works with my Runco. It is for the later 708 projector and looks identical in shape and features as the Runco, a drawing of which, is in the owners manual. I am located about a thousand miles north of you. Pm me if I can be of any help. [email protected] (still no luck with a service manual yet) Bill