1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barco 708 help wanted

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by m0v1em4n, Oct 13, 2001.

1. m0v1em4n

m0v1em4n

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +48
    Hi all,
    Just got myself a Barco 708 data, and due to the lack of info for 708's on the Internet I have loads of question to ask,

My main question at the moment is if I converge on the internal patterns should that work for all input, only after I had converge the NTSC Block using the internal patterns I connected my DVD using Component (RGB inputs on the 708?) And the picture is out of convergence, and looking crap, the screen width is set ok the PD distance is about right,

The only thing is in the set-up at the beginning there is a pattern to align the tubes and the green square is a little higher than the blue and red, only a few MM, would this be taken out on the main converge

Is there any one out there, who would like taking some e-mail question to help me?
    When I get the Barco in its perm ant home perhaps I might get some one in to set it up,
    Any one have any idea of cost live in the derby area,

Thanks to all that reply

Sorry to the guy I bought it off he had such a great picture, just had to twiddle. :D

Steve

2. Roland @ B4

Roland @ B4

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    Steve
    Send me a mail I'll let you know how much the manuals are.

You have my price for installtion