Barclays Premier League 12/13 part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrWise

Ex Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Carragher signed up as another SkySports pundit starting August, love the guy and he is extremely knowledgeable....but I fear that accent is going to do our heads in !!!!

Uncle Gadget said:
Carragher signed up as another SkySports pundit starting August, love the guy and he is extremely knowledgeable....but I fear that accent is going to do our heads in !!!!

That's ironic, given who you support, saying the accent will do your head in !!!

:)

Abbeygoo said:
That's ironic, given who you support, saying the accent will do your head in !!!

:)

I know, but there is scouse and then there is Carragher's....there is a limit :)

haha, kinda agree, i do cringe when i hear him talk.

Carragher and Neville will be entertaining during the Liverpool and Man U games

Does Carragher come with subtitles?

Tv muted at half time for me, i hate the guy.

Neville has shown that it's possible to provide impartial analysis despite being strongly associated with and even support one club. The difference between Neville and Redknapp, who I'm not sure even has an association with Liverpool beyond them being his former employers, is great.

I hope Carragher is more in the Neville category and not the 'you've said something about the club I used to play for so now I'll talk crap defending them' camp as shiny crotch

He might take linguistic training and change his accent. Beckham has had it

Takes time though!

Why do we have a part 11 when part 10 is still open? Do the mods not start/end these threads?

Opening another thread and not closing the old one is so pointless as sometimes chat divides between the two and rather than one conversation happening in one place you either get it happening in both.

Crazy idea but perhaps its merely because one of the mods for this section has not had a chance to close the other thread?

Crazy idea but perhaps its merely because one of the mods for this section has not had a chance to close the other thread?

They had the chance to opening a new one. What takes extra about closing one. If you open one, close one. It's attitudes like this which make people leave the milk out of the fridge overnight when making tea.

If you have 'time' to put a DVD in you also have 'time' to put the one that was in the machine back in the case.

EDIT: I see it wasn't a Mod who opened the new thread. Still, I disapprove.

Last edited:
Sorry guys
Please forgive me

Btw the pfa Suarez ahead of rvp damn

DrWise said:
Sorry guys
Please forgive me

Btw the pfa Suarez ahead of rvp damn

Nothing like a want to be mod.

Haha cheeky sod ;)

Chelsea will lose Sunday vs Man United Referee: H. Webb

Manchester United have won 13 and lost just one of their 15 PL games with Howard Webb as referee at Old Trafford. Official.

who did you lose vs?

Bloodzeed said:
Chelsea will lose Sunday vs Man United Referee: H. Webb

Lets hope your right.

Manchester United have won 13 and lost just one of their 15 PL games with Howard Webb as referee at Old Trafford. Official.

Considering United rarely lose games surely there's a statistic like that for pretty much every referee that referees an United game?

RedDevil85 said:
Considering United rarely lose games surely there's a statistic like that for pretty much every referee that referees an United game?

Absolutely. You can spin a stat any way u like. The average person has less than two arms.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom