1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barclaycard Price Promise

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by jimg, Nov 28, 2004.

1. jimg

jimg

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58
    As anyone made use of this? I am going to give them a call tommorrow and ask for £400! RGB Direct are advertising the LC-37GA4E at £400 less than Electrical Discount UK where I bought my screen.
    That is unless you know someone asking less than £2234.99? :thumbsup:

2. Greg Hook

Greg Hook
    Moderator & Reviewer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    In a secret location with Jennifer Lawrence
    Ratings:
    +7,095
    I haven't yet, but from what I have heard you should definitely be in luck. I know they have a few products which aren't supported, but don't think plasmas are one of them. Just remember to save the page from the website where it is cheaper and print it out before it goes up or disappears. I think this is the proof they want to see.

3. cerebros

cerebros

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    I made use of it. It's pretty straightforward. You give them some details over the phone and they send you a form to complete and return with your evidence of the item being available eslewhere. It's best to print out a copy of both a check-out screen showing the price and also any screen showing that the item is in stock at the cheaper supplier.