Barcelona V Man U

heavysoul

Established Member
Reaction score
Had some jumpy moments at the start of the match - and I'm not talking about when Barcelona scored!!

Hope it's not going to be another dodgy ITV HD performance! :D

PS... been OK the last 5 minutes... fingers crossed!!

Picture just switched back to the studio a couple of times before end of first half. You could see Teddy dressing himself!! Was this just ITV HD or ITV in general??

Anyone know??

Been pretty good the last few games but trust them to mess it up for the final. Absolutely abysmal so I'm switching to Sky SD:thumbsdow

Been pretty good the last few games but trust them to mess it up for the final. Absolutely abysmal so I'm switching to Sky SD:thumbsdow

Indeed!

I switched over to V+ at the end and picture seemed almost as good!

ITV is really pathetic... i only purcahsed a Humax Freesat+ so i could watch the sporting events in HD. So far ITV has had problems in about 80% of programs i''d say.

If its not audio cutting out every so often, its the picture not being in HD like this match isnt anymore

Got a good mind to send my box back, cost me £410 fitted... thats 8 months Sky HD so would rather have watched it on there

i switched to freeview and had no further problems.although itv have just apologized . there probably apologising for sky , cos freeveiw has been fine for me

Had to switch to SD asWell. Rubbish. SD didn't have time/score bar for most of half.

The SD picture is horrendous :eek:

And no score or anything up!

Poor...

I meant the SD picture before switching to HD.

I dont think it ever went back to 'proper' HD think more upscaled SD than anything

I have to agree - this was my first time watching ITV HD and I was really pleased with it to begin with , but after the big glitch where it all broke up and looped the same footage for about 20 seconds it never came back to how it was at the beginning. Very poor :(

I have to agree - this was my first time watching ITV HD and I was really pleased with it to begin with , but after the big glitch where it all broke up and looped the same footage for about 20 seconds it never came back to how it was at the beginning. Very poor :(

Shocking. Why oh why oh why don't they poach some BBC engineers and get this sorted out. Spoilt the evening more than the result!

I switched between Sky HD and ITV HD and have to say the Sky picture was so much more detailed with a definition and clarity ITV failed to reproduce, although the ITV studio picture was OK.

john

I switched between Sky HD and ITV HD and have to say the Sky picture was so much more detailed with a definition and clarity ITV failed to reproduce, although the ITV studio picture was OK.

john

I too switched over to ITV HD from Sky HD and wondered how the picture would be, as it was the first time something decent might have appeared on ITV HD, I switched back within 10 seconds, didnt realise ITV had a problem.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom