Barcelona - Street Dump

Dancook

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok first day done in Barcelona and I've started to accumulate masses of photos. I won't be too picky...

1. Illegal Street Sellers by dancook1982, on Flickr

2 DSC08961 by dancook1982, on Flickr

3 DSC09043 by dancook1982, on Flickr

4 DSC09058 by dancook1982, on Flickr

5 DSC09378 by dancook1982, on Flickr

6 Run to the right by dancook1982, on Flickr

7 Purple Skirt by dancook1982, on Flickr

8 DSC09381 by dancook1982, on Flickr

9 Erotic Museum by dancook1982, on Flickr

10 DSC08928 by dancook1982, on Flickr

11 DSC09078 by dancook1982, on Flickr

12 DSC09251 by dancook1982, on Flickr

13 DSC09283 by dancook1982, on Flickr

14 DSC09278 by dancook1982, on Flickr

Really like 1 and 10, 10 is great with the kid making eye contact, plus is a great perspective/angle.

Nice set, #2 & #5 for me too.

15 and 23 stand out for me from the second set :)

I like 21...the contrast between the cool guy on the bike in shorts with the older guy in the background, not looking so cool, in his shorts and socks :D

I like 21...the contrast between the cool guy on the bike in shorts with the older guy in the background, not looking so cool, in his shorts and socks :D
Are you mocking Jim's fashion sense? ;)

Ooh you're back...did you have a good time?

Definitely enjoyed it overall - some good some not so good things and a couple of photography nightmares and newbie stupidity - so don't expect to see many piccies.... :blush:

Definitely enjoyed it overall - some good some not so good things and a couple of photography nightmares and newbie stupidity - so don't expect to see many piccies.... :blush:
Newbie????? Maybe 60 years ago :devil:

Newbie????? Maybe 60 years ago :devil:

....you seem to be missing the point of the comment - I should indeed have known better.... ;)

Just call any of your photography mistakes 'artistic' and you'll get away with it :D

Nice one - "A load of Artistic Shots Taken Intentionally at 12.5K ISO in Very Very Very Bright Sunshine......" :facepalm: followed by "Shots That Should Have Been Here But Weren't Because Bloody Stupid Camera Decided to Delete All when Delete Single Was Used To Delete An Accidentally Shot Video...." :mad:

....you seem to be missing the point of the comment - I should indeed have known better.... ;)

Nice one - "A load of Artistic Shots Taken Intentionally at 12.5K ISO in Very Very Very Bright Sunshine......" :facepalm: followed by "Shots That Should Have Been Here But Weren't Because Bloody Stupid Camera Decided to Delete All when Delete Single Was Used To Delete An Accidentally Shot Video...." :mad:
I took it as intended but put a twist on it :p

Aah...that's bad luck, you must be gutted...you usually have to confirm first before you delete everything though don't you? I'm sure my one does.
You'll have to get photo shopping the others :D

Aah...that's bad luck, you must be gutted...you usually have to confirm first before you delete everything though don't you? I'm sure my one does.
Yeah they usually ask you to confirm, probably just his Alzheimer's ;) Bit gutting nonetheless.

....."All Is Not Lost!" :clap: (still mostly crap though :blush:)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom