Barcelona hotel boredom

jomike

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Spent the last week in Barcelona on business. Too busy working to do any touristy stuff, but my hotel room was on the 6th floor and had a nice view. The problem was that the window was filthy and could only open a crack, so I was limited to shooting through the opening.

Tres Hombres

Reflections

Start of a new working day.

Seeing Stars.

I just love the starburst effect the 50mm f/1.8 gives on bright lights when stopped down

I saw the Crescent.

Shot on the flight back through the plane window.

I like them all, but really like 2 and 3.

Mark.

5 is a cracker :thumbsup: All i get from a plane window is my daughters head :rolleyes:

Last edited:
The shot of the cranes is great,orangey hues and shadows,but the standout pic is the last one,fantastic colours and the framing is spot on.:thumbsup:

4 is very nice

Barcelona is on my list :(

Reflections works for me. Very well seen. You need to stop working so hard - Barcelona is great for photos.

Mike - pity yuo did not get a chance to photograph some of the more famous sights of Barca, but some very nice shots there, reflections is a clever idea nicely executed.

2 and 5 are top shots. Really nice.

wish I could make photographs like this from my window.

Reflections and Flight back for me, really like these two and the reflections one is a great spot!

Love the sunrise and the nightime shot - really good stuff.

:smashin:

Don't let the hotel see these pics - they'll be charging more for the room from now on!

Great pictures:thumbsup:

But the starburst lights are a bit to close to home,It looks nice in the picture but thats what i get at night with my own eyes:thumbsdow

Thanks for looking and commenting all, I didn't expect this many comments on shots taken while sitting bored in a hotel room as the title suggests.

The last shot was the only shot that was planned. I made sure I got a window seat on the west (left) side of the plane. I was flying Easyjet, so it took some pushing and shoving, but I got it. :devil:

Paulie-W - You must assert your parental authority and tell her that you need to have the window seat because you need to take photos. :)

I must really try to get more time to see Barca. I did Las Ramblas a while ago when I was there, but there is so much more to see there.

Last time I stayed in this hotel, I had a room on the other side of the hotel with a balcony that had spectacular sunset views. Some shots here

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom