Barca v Madrid

GregStarz

Established Member
Reaction score
By predictions? Messi has missed two decent (for him) chances so far!

Also, is it just my scoreboard box on Sky Sports 2 that's a waste of time? I can't see any of it, way to blurry and small!

Yeah it looked quite small on my 42", hope they don't stick with that format all season nothing worse than a scoreboard box you have to squint at.

Second leg tonight starts 9:30. Can never say no to mid week footy. :) Pepe's also back...

Last edited:
Nice error by Mascherano. That's what happens if you have a midfielder playing at centre half.

Love maschereno haha c***

Higuain beaut goal

DrWise said:
Love maschereno haha c***

Higuain beaut goal

Ronaldo quality 2-0 Barcelona f*** off

Ronaldo was quality skills

Hope Barca get thrashed hard

Should be 3-0 was onside

Jose mourinho is a man on a mission

Am loving it
Barcelona got nothing tonight
I love it
Red card woohoo :)

Loving it tonight

Modric gets game time and he wins his first cup straight away quality :)

Quality by Messi bad boy goal
Curler free kick

VAMOS Madrid!

Ronaldo's sensational 19th minute winner - winning Real Madrid another trophy :)

Modric nearly scored in his first match, also got a medal too.

Madrid just have won this 5-1, way too many easy chances missed first half. Never seen them play that good against Barca, goes to show they could easily dominate them without just relying on counter attacks.

jalaldevil said:
Modric nearly scored in his first match, also got a medal too.

Madrid just have won this 5-1, way too many easy chances missed first half. Never seen them play that good against Barca, goes to show they could easily dominate them without just relying on counter attacks.

Yeah! There was that offside incident too. I think Jose thinks he has that new Barca managers number so he's getting them to play good attacking football!

They smashed it
Hala Madrid

This match made me realise just how far behind the top PL clubs are from Barca and Madrid.

wow i did not think that madrid would catch barca on their second match

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom