Not open for further replies.

IronGiant

Reaction score
and here we are :smashin:
Can anyone tell what I did wrong here? :D
img2770b.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks,

So do I need anything else to go with it? Like under it to heat it?

It's cheaper than I expected!

Thanks,

So do I need anything else to go with it? Like under it to heat it?

It's cheaper than I expected!

a flat, fire proof surface, some do it in the BBQ others prefer to do it outside the BBQ so any residue ie ash from newspaper or firelighters is left behind.

So you just need firelighters or paper.

Ooooh a new thread!

Token pic with Asparagus.

IMG_1365.jpg

I tend to light my starter on the top of my chiminea.

Speaking of the starter, what does everyone use? I use newspaper reasonable well scrunched up but not too compacted.

Speaking of the starter, what does everyone use? I use newspaper reasonable well scrunched up but not too compacted.

Same here, Can be annoying when it all starts to fall out though :D

I stuck mine on top of the chimnea the other day too. I've found out it sits snugly on top perfectly!

Ooooh a new thread!

Token pic with Asparagus.

I only see "five a day" and a token hot dog on the table :D I guess the carnivores stripped the table before you got a chance to take the photo... :)

It ain't a proper Waz BBQ without Asparagus

As an added bonus, it makes your Pee stink…..

Okay, so as I mentioned in the last thread, I'm thinking about getting a firepit which we can BBQ on.
Does anyone have any experience of these?

I have whittled it down to two:

This one is a beast but the wind shield detracts from the looks of a fire pit.
“Urbansoul” Barbeque Fire Pit : Black Country Metalworks Ltd

I like this one also, but I'm concerned that its maybe a bit small in the flesh.
Firepits UK - Antique and Authentic Kadai | Custom Firepits | Braziers | Barbeques | BBQ's | Old Kadai Bowls | Product Hiring

We currently have a small Chiminea and a gas BBQ. To be honest the BBQ doesn't get used that much as I can't be bothered pulling it out the shed all the time so we end up using disposable :blush:
But the Chiminea gets a good outing on the (dry) summer nights.

Not a bad price that but for the BBQ alone I paid £35 for my 47" from Argos eBay outlet. Was a pretty regular price occurence last year with them.

Personally I would go for 57". Paid £105 for my One Touch Premium from Argos

£105 for a One touch premium is an incredible price. I paid £170 odd and got a free cover but I had to be at the garden centre before 9am for the early bird discount. I was quite embarassed queuing up outside with all the old people.

is that a naan bread gone wrong?

No, it's a pizza, just like the other one, only cooked for about an hour longer:), I forgot it was in there until I took the lid off to pop on a couple of burgers later in the evening :blush:

it was backend of the summer I got it. Plus it was a plain old black unlike them fancy buggers with the green ones ;) was on HUKD a while ago but cant find the deal now I look. I remember it getting flamed cause no one had any stock but the great thing about Stirling is you tend to actually get things in stock up here. I then managed to pick up in Homebase the premium cover for half price, a load of packs of weber trays for a couple of quid, the heating rack for £4 and the tool holders for £2.99. Last bit I bought was a weber cleaning brush for £1.99 in Argos but was October I got that. I wanted the Pizza thingy but it never dropped in price enough for me to buy but maybe I'll get it this year, I'd like to be able to have a go on that. I'd also like the veg tray thingy. I dont know what else there is to get for it tbh so might have to look into it

I'd quite like to have the copper one though tbh. I also got a Smokey Joe (green one) for £24 in B&Q last year fter a £30 clearance plus a discount code. Was the only one they had and annoyingly a few bolts were missing but they sorted that out for me (though they are about 3 times longer than the original bolts).

Was in B&Q at the weekend and saw this which I really like the look of - Blooma Kinley Kettle Charcoal Trolley Barbecue, 5052931121373

If Weber made this I'd buy it in a heartbeat! I wonder how hard it would be to cut the cheap one out and drop a Weber in instead?

Anyone know of the top of their head the differences between the one touch original and the one touch premium? Is it worth the £50 upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom