• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

BName

Banned
I have been banned from the Martin Lewis forums and i have no idea why, I have done nothing wrong knowingly. I have never been banned from anywhere before probably pushed my luck here a few times over the years :rotfl: I should join again and go back and ask why they have banned me.

Mr_Wistles

Distinguished Member
You obviously have an IQ larger than a crisp and they felt threatened.

I go and have a look on their forums when I am a bit down in the dumps. After about 3 nanoseconds I realise I must be some kind of supreme being.

Morons, congratulations on being banned.

Singh400

Distinguished Member
It's a rite of passage mate :D

Hell if you don't score an infraction on here at least once a year, you aren't truly a member.

Dony

Distinguished Member

Hell if you don't score an infraction on here at least once a year, you aren't truly a member.

Guess I'm not a true member then...almost 7 years in and not a blemish. :)

John

will do you a custom one if you want, just so you don't feel left out ?

:D

BName

Banned
will do you a custom one if you want, just so you don't feel left out ?

:D

Can i have one please so i can go and brag on the Lewis site.

BName

Banned

amcluesent

Distinguished Member
The mods over there are 'tards. I'm getting close to double-digit number of re-registrations.

Getting PPRed is easy, you get extra points if they get so wound up they delete every single post too which then makes the threads a nonsense.

Last edited:

Ste7en

Distinguished Member
Have you used your account lately? Perhaps they are clearing out old accounts or something. Still, banned eh?

I was dubious about that place when he sold it. But it doesn't seem to have changed much.

enigma1701

It often makes me feel better about myself when look at the forums there! You were probably just helpful, seems helpful instead of slagging people is a no no, I can't remember the last time anyone said anything useful!

LV426

Administrator
Staff member

I see it's over a year since your last infraction. Would you like me to issue one for you, in the interest of maintaining your "true" membership? :devil:

campy mccamper

Some of the posts over there have to be from people trolling surely. " I only receive £3350 a month in benefits, I cannot afford to pay the bedroom tax":facepalm:

That said they do give some good advice for people really in need.

DarenD

Nowt wrong with the odd ban to keep you on your toes. Im on a months ban for advertising in two places but Im not bitter.

Egg White

Distinguished Member
never been on there, but mumsnet's a blast...they appreciate a mans point of view from time to time... :)

Pray tell us what your MSE UserName was and then I'll pop over there, search for your last post and then report back on here as to what I think you said wrong.

Actually, with my curiosity aroused, I pre-empted your reply and have just done one.

In 2011, MSE poster 'trinidadone' asked:

What are the best and worst basics/value/smartprice own brand products out there?

It seems you might have been banned for saying, "Bananas are not worth buying."

Hmmm?

Well, I can see a bit of a point there, really, mate. Hardly a tactful response, I think you must agree. But it seems it was done back in 2011 and late at night too. Had you had a few bevvies?

:lesson:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom