Banned From Youtube

Death threats on the internet should be a punishable crime.. large fine, community work.

mrtbag

When reading the thread title, I got all excited thinking that Gaz had been banned for life and wouldn't be able to post more videos.

I'm livid now. :mad:

FZR400RRSP

Banned
The lack of control on Youtube does do my head in.
Our youngest likes to watch Balamory clips before she goes to bed.
Thank god she can't read, because some of the comments below the videos are just mental.
From just random swearwords to accusations of the actors being kiddy fiddlers.
Seriously, how bored do you have to be to post random swearwords under videos meant for kids??
And how the hell does Youtube allow it?:confused:

kBm

Distinguished Member
The lack of control on Youtube does do my head in.
Our youngest likes to watch Balamory clips before she goes to bed.
Thank god she can't read, because some of the comments below the videos are just mental.
From just random swearwords to accusations of the actors being kiddy fiddlers.
Seriously, how bored do you have to be to post random swearwords under videos meant for kids??
And how the hell does Youtube allow it?:confused:

Use firefox + a add on to dowload the videos. Watch then when you want, without the commnets. :thumbsup:

Steven

Senior Moderator
Death threats on the internet should be a punishable crime.. large fine, community work.
The majority of YouTube comments are made by teenagers/children interested only in typing as many profanities as the word limit permits. I'm surprised he's managed to pick out "real" threats from the overwhelming rubbish on the YouTube comments section. You need a thicker skin to go on popular sites in this day and age. It's more surprising not to get abused :D

FZR400RRSP

Banned
Use firefox + a add on to dowload the videos. Watch then when you want, without the commnets. :thumbsup:

Aah, now this is interesting...:thumbsup:
Can this be done on an iphone?
As it is, we just have the videos saved as favourites and download them from youtube each and every time.
Which, presumably, all goes towards our monthly download limit.
If we could permanently download them for viewing, that would be superb.:confused:

The majority of YouTube comments are made by teenagers/children interested only in typing as many profanities as the word limit permits. I'm surprised he's managed to pick out "real" threats from the overwhelming rubbish on the YouTube comments section. You need a thicker skin to go on popular sites in this day and age. It's more surprising not to get abused :D

What's wrong with teenagers getting community work?

Steven

Senior Moderator
Nothing. I was merely commenting in respect of the video's author seemingly not dealing very well with the reality that is swearing, stupid comments, below the belt comments, hollow threats, general written abuse passes for the norm for modern youths. Like it or not

weetsie

Aah, now this is interesting...:thumbsup:
Can this be done on an iphone?
As it is, we just have the videos saved as favourites and download them from youtube each and every time.
Which, presumably, all goes towards our monthly download limit.
If we could permanently download them for viewing, that would be superb.:confused:

i dont have an iphone but i have no doubt that there will be an app that downloads youtube vids.

IronGiant

Foebane72

I should point out that there's swearing on this thread's opening video. Surely it should be removed from here?

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Sonus faber unveils new flagship Arena speaker series
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Sharp showcases its upcoming 4K TV and audio line-up
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
HiFi Rose announces all-in-one RS520 audio streamer
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
What's new on Netflix (UK) for October 2022