Bank change question

blackmesa8

Ex Member
Reaction score
Didn't know where else to post this. Has anyone ever had a issue changing bank via the full switch guarantee service. I am thinking of switching bank but i am worried about it going wrong, money going in and out etc. The direct debits being correct. Or if i got cut off from most of my money for a few days etc if my new banks card did not arrive in time or its pin?

Has anyone here who has switched banks had any issues or major ones?

Thanks to anyone who responds

About to switch banks this week but not worried. Loads do it all the time. It is the unfounded fears you have that stop more from getting a better deal.

Done it last year with zero issues. The process has much improved recently.

Didn't know where else to post this. Has anyone ever had a issue changing bank via the full switch guarantee service. I am thinking of switching bank but i am worried about it going wrong, money going in and out etc. The direct debits being correct. Or if i got cut off from most of my money for a few days etc if my new banks card did not arrive in time or its pin?

Has anyone here who has switched banks had any issues or major ones?

Thanks to anyone who responds

I think that despite your OP asking only for negative reviews but only receiving positive ones tells you what you need to know. There are probably thousands of people that use this switch service every day with no issues and yes, there may be the odd person that has an issue, but I certainly wouldn't let that cloud your view of this service.

FWIW, I've used it twice in the past couple of years and it went 100% fine both times. Hth :)

As long as your current bank has signed up to the Switch Guarantee you'll be fine.

I switched banks last year and had to do it all myself as my old bank (Co-op) wasn't part of the scheme.

Twice, recently - but only because I was chasing some reward etc., not because of dissatisfaction. Both times completely seamless and painless.

Ok thanks guys. Very helpful. I have already filed in the forms online on the bank i want to change too. And yes i will be getting a better deal hence why i was interested. My old bank and new one are both on the scheme so i am ok there.

I guess we can consider this post complete :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom