Bangkok Street Scenes

johnaalex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These were taken with my Nikon 85mm f1.4 D, which works very nicely with the D800E's high ISO performance to get shots I would not have got with my old D300.

Click on an image to go flickr and then you can view "large 2048" by selecting "Actions" and then "View all sizes".

All comments welcome, thank you.

1)

Traffic cop by johnaalex, on Flickr

2)

Bangkok BBQ-3 by johnaalex, on Flickr

3)

Orange juice seller by johnaalex, on Flickr

4)

Bangkok BBQ-1 by johnaalex, on Flickr

5)

Toy Seller by johnaalex, on Flickr

6)

Pretty Lady by johnaalex, on Flickr

7)

Bangkok BBQ-2 by johnaalex, on Flickr

6 is stunning ;) - I really like 2 and 5 as well John :)

No.6 for me too. I also like no.1.

5 & 6 for me, although I wish 6 was framed a better - too much space at the top and not enough of her for my liking :D

Nice set John. Not quite what I hope for from Bangkok street scenes, but hey I got my meat on a stick photos.

Number 6 would have been even better if he had his eyes open.

pixelpixel said:
No that would give the game away of is it a boy or a girl ?

There's only one way to make certain ;) well perhaps two.

5 & 6 for me, although I wish 6 was framed a better - too much space at the top and not enough of her for my liking :D

I know number 6 should have been framed better, but I was lucky to get the shot as "the subject" spotted me and was already taking evasive action :(

Nice set John. Not quite what I hope for from Bangkok street scenes, but hey I got my meat on a stick photos.

Number 6 would have been even better if he had his eyes open.

Please do tell what you would like to see - I will be here a few more days yet :thumbsup:

There's only one way to make certain ;) well perhaps two.

I'll bow to your clearly superior knowledge of such matter :devil::rolleyes::D

^^^ that is what I like to see a photo off :)

Nah only kidding. I've never been to Bangkok so have no idea other than the stories about the "ladies"

:) is lunch ready yet? Yum I'm hungry from all that window shopping

Hope 2013 is Great for you Ami :)

Hi Ami and hny to you!

With regard to the subject in number 6. If it is a lady boy, or katoey to use the Thia word for the third gender, then she is one of the most convincing I have seen. Those of you who have been following my posts for a few years know I have seen a few! Although she was seen near Nana Plaza, a place renowned for all sorts of "adult activities" which makes me a bit suspicious, but it was in the afternoon when the katoeys are not as common as after dark, plus she did move with a certain grace that would make me think she is more lady than boy. Of course, in Thailand things are often not as they seem...

I shall investigate further should the chance arise:devil::laugh:

dejongj , ha we are current eating lunch, lamb, without anything & russian vodka :~)

jim enjoy the whole year, fifty two weeks @ seven days = three hundred & sixty four, what will you do on the missing day, ha

thanks john your type regard girls/boys, we all know ninety nine percent of guys when drink alcohol will link gymnastics with this gender :D i would certain prefer to mingle number six rather than two four & seven

:hiya:

Dream of you Ami - Dream of you - why should that day be any different ? :love: :blush: :devil:

were you drunk again @ 0100hr with this trash type, maybe nightmare not dreamimage

cease hijack johns thread:lesson:

Me inebriated ? Never! - just a New Year Resolution to always tell the truth Ami :D

A great set John. Superb clarity and colours, 1, 2 & 6 for me.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom