• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

bang & olfsen and ps3

dizzy123

Standard Member
ive got a bang & olufsen beovision 7 and ive plugged in a rgb cable and a scart and a svideo cable and can not for the life of me get it to work. This is the info ive got from the back of the tv:
9324 type number
item number 1817372

Ive read the manual and still had no joy, PLEASE HELP.

Thanks in Advance

Dizzy :lease:

Silverblack

Prominent Member
ive got a bang & olufsen beovision 7 and ive plugged in a rgb cable and a scart and a svideo cable and can not for the life of me get it to work. This is the info ive got from the back of the tv:
9324 type number
item number 1817372

Ive read the manual and still had no joy, PLEASE HELP.

Thanks in Advance

Dizzy :lease:
theres another website that you can ask which is specifically for b&0 products i think they would definately be able to help you. i don't know if i'm allowed to say what site it is on here though, alternatively you should go to your local b&0 dealer who should be able to guide you through sorry i can't be of more help.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom